Request for permission to archive Vintagemowers.net (website

Updates, News & Other Information

RESTRICTIONS WILL APPLY TO ALL NON PAYING MEMBERS - SEE SITE NEWS FOR DETAILS

Moderator: John

Request for permission to archive Vintagemowers.net (website

Postby John » Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:04 pm

I have just recieved this request and have agreed to allow the website to be archived.
This will gain more exposure to the site which intern will lead to more viewers seeing your restorations.
So get your restorations in.

"The National Library of Australia aims to build a comprehensive collection of Australian publications to ensure that Australians have access to their documentary heritage now and in the future. The Library has traditionally collected items in print, but it is also committed to preserving electronic publications of lasting cultural value.

PANDORA, Australia’s Web Archive, was set up by the Library in 1996 to enable the archiving and provision of long-term access to online Australian publications. Since then we have been identifying online publications and archiving those that we consider have national significance. Additional information about PANDORA can be found on the Library's server at: http://pandora.nla.gov.au/index.html

We would like to include Vintagemowers.net (website) in the PANDORA Archive and I would be grateful if you would let me know whether you are willing to permit us to do so, that is, grant us a licence under the Copyright Act 1968, to copy your publication into the Archive and to provide public online access to it via the Internet. This means that you would grant the Library permission to retain your publication in the Archive and to provide public access to it in perpetuity. If you are not the person with authority to give permission, please advise us who is.

We would like to re-archive your publication periodically to record significant additions and changes."
John
Vintage Mowers Founder

Return to Site News, Image How-To's and Updates